Friday, 24 January 2014

Number one: Me and reasons for blogging.

Okay, here we go..

I am a 17 year old girl from England and have no idea how blogs work. I have started this blog (and yes, it's selfish for a 'blogger') as a diary for myself. I simply have no idea on what or why everything is happening at the minute and thought it might be a good way off emptying my head of thoughts and feelings that would othrwise, ruin relationships. I hope what I write may answer some questions for others, or at least let them know that they are not the only people thinking the way they are. Please leave as many comments as you like as they may help me too!
 
I have two sisters and live with my mum and her soon not to be finance. I am at college studying my A2 levels and am hoping to go to Uni in September (however, that's for another post!). I have few friends but those I have I never want to lose and a boyfriend whom I have been with for almost 26 months.

My boyfriend

I first met my boyfriend when I moved house at the age of 7. I moved to a house 3 doors away from where he lived. While my mum was unpacking she told me to go and make friends with the two children playing at the top of the street (my boyfriend and his older sister), and so I did. We were friends until secondary school where we then went to different schoold and no longer talked. This is going to sound stalker-ish but, I liked him ever since I met him, at the the age of 7! (I think we may have even kissed a couple of times during kissing games with mine and his friend). So anyway, we didn't talk until the beginning of year 11. He poked me on facebook and so the poke war began! After a while, I we started to message each other and eventually decided to meet up and go for a walk the weekend after. A week after that we were together- it all happened so quickly! He is the most loving, caring and considerate person I have ever met and I promise you when I say, I really do not deserve him! He is nothing but lovely to be and always tries to do the best for everyone! We have spent the the two years enjoying each others company, going away in England together and going on day trips out alllll the time! It sounds soppy, but I really do hope we are together forever.
 

Why I have turned to blogging...

I have recently been feeling horrible about myself. I have been getting aggitated and angry over simple things and am very irritable and snappy with everyone. I cry all the time and get upset over things that shouldn't bother me as much as they do. It gets worse when i'm on my period and has been getting increasingly worse for about a year now. I have finally decided that it might have something to do with my iplant and am getting it removed in two weeks time. If it is not, then, I don't even know. My mum can no longer handle it and I am stressing her out far too much, and as my relationship with my boyfriend goes, I think this is my last chance I have to sort something out! I never want to lose him and it would actually break my heart to lose him :-( Online tests sy that I am depressed but mum says I have nothing to be depressed about. I really don't want to damage my relationship with my Mum anymore and I definitely cannot do one more thing wrong otherwise my relationship with my boyfriend will be over! I need to change for the benefit of my ralationships and also for me. I cannot feel this way anymore and neither can anyone else. I am turning to blogging to release any thoughts and express my anger towards things have happened through blogging, rather than towards other people. What I write, you may be thinking "Wat? Yu are such a freak! Yu're not normal!" But if it is out of my head, then it might help me out a bit! You never know there may even be some random blogs about just how my day has been or my opinion on certain things that have happened.
 
That's it for now,
 
Anonymous-

No comments:

Post a Comment